Your FOREX broker cannot provide you with a feed of Commitments of Traders data. Wouldn’t that be nice?
This is where COT4MetaTrader steps in.
COT4Metatrader is a suite of Custom Indicators designed for the very popular MetaTrader 4 trading platform.It allows you to display and analyze key Commitments of Traders data on your charts with price action.
1000′s of Metatrader users cannot be wrong!
Limited Time Special Offer*
For a limited period only, we are offering your first month free when you subscribe via Paypal to the COT4MetaTrader data feed for three months.
Hurry – this offer will not last!
Click on the Paypal link to simply set up a subscription. For only $5 a month you can enjoy the Commitments of Traders data right where you need it.
- Commercial positions
- Non-Commercial (or speculative) positions
- Non-reportable (or small trader) positions
- Open Interest
- NEW! Net Postions, Index and Long and Short Open Interest
- Works on all timeframes up to and including weekly
- Shows the futures positions for the following currencies on the indicated charts
- GB Pound (GBPUSD)
- Euro (EURUSD)
- Australian Dollar (AUDUSD)
- Swiss Franc (USDCHF)
- Japanese Yen (USDJPY)
- Canadian Dollar (USDCAD)
- Mexican Peso (USDMXN)
- Shows the futures positions for the US Dollar on any USDxxx or xxxUSD chart.
- Can be used within your own Custom Indicators or within Expert Advisors to develop automated trading strategies for trading FOREX.
- Historic Commitments of Traders data is provided from 2004 to present time.
- New Commitments of Traders data is usually available within a few hours of release by the CFTC, just after the market closes on Friday.
Where can I get COT4MetaTrader?COT4MetaTrader program is free to download. When you download it you will receive instructions on how to install it and a sample file of Commitments of Traders data so you can appreciate the experience of having the Commitments of Traders data right where you need it on your trading platform.
Subscribe now using Paypal to the COT4MetaTrader data feed for three months and receive your first month free.
How is the data kept current?
Your FOREX broker cannot provide you with a feed of Commitments of Traders data. Wouldn’t that be nice!
This is where COT4MetaTrader steps in.
When you subscribe to the COT4MetaTrader data feed you will receive a weekly update via email that you can install onto your trading platform.
Within a few simple clicks of your mouse you have the current Commitments of Traders data right where you need it.
Simply by clicking on the link you can use your Paypal account to set up a subscription. For only $5 a month you can enjoy the Commitments of Traders data right there on your Metatrader charts.
For a limited period only, we are offering your first month free when you subscribe for three months.
Hurry now – this offer will not last long!
What is the Commitments of Traders Report?
The Commitments of Traders report was first published by the CFTC for 13 agricultural commodities in 1962 to inform the public about the current conditions in futures market operations. The data was originally released just once a month, but moved to once every week by 2000.Along with reporting more often, the Commitments of Traders report has become more extensive and it has now expanded to include information on foreign currency futures. If used wisely, the Commitments of Traders data can be a strong gauge of future price action.
* this special offer applies to new subscribers only. Click the button below if you wish to re-subscribe.
This is pretty simple!
COT4MetaTrader respects the privacy of our subscribers. All information captured on this web site is for internal use by COT4MetaTrader only. COT4MetaTrader does not sell mailing lists, email lists, or give out any of your personal information in any way.
Since this trading lark can be a bit risky, we thought we’d better have a disclaimer page.